Los Angeles World Cup workers vow strike over ICE guarantees
Workers at Los Angeles' SoFi Stadium vowed Monday to go on strike if federal immigration enforcement agents are deployed at the venue when it hosts World Cup matches next month.
Read more
Three killed in San Diego mosque shooting, two attackers dead
A shooting at a mosque complex in California killed three people Monday, with two suspected teenage gunmen later found dead in a car from self-inflicted gunshot wounds, police said.
Read more
US to screen for Ebola at airports, one American in DR Congo infected
The United States said Monday it is bolstering precautions to prevent the spread of Ebola, including screening air travelers from outbreak-hit areas and temporarily suspending visa services.
Read more
Aussie Scott officially set for 100th straight major at US Open
Australian Adam Scott is officially set for his 100th consecutive major golf at June's US Open as officials confirmed 35 exemptions into the field on Monday.
Read more
Pep Guardiola to leave Man City at end of the season - reports
Pep Guardiola is set to bring his trophy-laden decade in charge of Manchester City to an end this weekend, according to multiple reports on Monday.
Read more
Neymar back in Brazil squad for fourth World Cup
Brazil superstar Neymar was handed a dramatic recall to the country's World Cup squad on Monday, returning to the national team after a near three-year absence.
Read more
Arsenal on the brink of Premier League title after nervy Burnley win
Arsenal are on the brink of ending a 22-year wait to win the Premier League after beating Burnley 1-0 on Monday to open up a five-point lead at the top.
Read moreOil rises, global stocks mixed as markets track Iran developments
Global stock markets were mixed Monday and oil prices rose while investors digested shifting developments in the Middle East as US President Donald Trump said he postponed a planned attack on Iran at the request of Gulf leaders.
Read more
World Cup winner Pavard confirms Marseille exit
World Cup winner Benjamin Pavard announced Monday that he was leaving Marseille, where he had been on on loan from Inter Milan and played only one season.
Read more
Trump says holding off on new Iran attack
US President Donald Trump said Monday he had held off on imminent plans to resume attacking Iran, piling pressure as Tehran rebuffs his demands for ending the war.
Read moreIn The News